Timesheet for small and medium enterprise
Is timesheet management taxing?
Timesheet management can get stressful if a proper process is not in place. As business grows it becomes difficult to manage human resources, unless a proper workflow is in place.
Timesheet management system can lessen administrative task and considerably save time and cost, it also ensures greater control and accuracy of information with approval mechanisms.
Apart from that the data is managed centrally hence consolidation and visualizations becomes easier.
Redefine your timesheet management process with Timetracker Professional.
Timetracker helps you to redefine your existing timesheet process with a newer and better approach.
Timetracker Professional has hierarchical workflow to authorize timesheets.
Benefits of using timetracker Professional
- Real-time access to information.
- The timesheet data is centrally stored hence it is more organized and secured.
- Reporting manager or supervisor can authorize timesheet, which ensures the accuracy of
- Flexibility to submit timesheets on weekly, monthly or even daily basis.
- Track leaves taken against the allocated.
- Easily compare the actual time and cost versus the budgeted/estimated.
- Project managers and reporting manager can get consolidated view of their teams
- Attach project or task related documents with timesheet for easy access and
- Get quick online review to know what your employee are working on.
- If you are working on multiple projects managing and tracking time and cost for each
project becomes difficult. The project time tracked in time tracker makes the billing easier
- Give estimate to the client depending on the historic records for similar projects.
- Even if you are working on fixed cost you can know, when you are getting tight on
- You can even keep track of tasks done that were out of scope.
- Timetracker professional can also be used in the organization for standard activity
tracking apart from project time tracking.
- Helps you visualize time and resource utilization and increase productivity such as need
to increase the cost, increase resources for time consuming activities, concentrate on
priority items and so forth.
- Gives you comprehensive timesheet information such as total work hours, leave taken,
public holidays, weekly holidays, half days along with log-in and log-out time.
- The online version lets you access the data from anywhere.
- Simple and easy to use interface requiring minimal training.
Time tracker Professional workflow makes it simpler to submit, approve timesheet electronically, thus saving your manual process.
Download free trial version from our website and start using it without registering or sharing your personal or credit card details.
It is a multi user application
Timetracker Professional Edition software can be used by professional service firms such as graphic designers, consultants, architects, IT, accounts and audit, advertising, BPO, engineering etc or anyone who would like to better manage their time and resources
This edition is available for trial use with a cap of few entries.